jobs in Harborne
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
£21,026 a year
- Carrying out case related support and research for Advisers and Senior Advisers and dealing with enquiries not only in person, but also by telephone and email…
£21,033 a year
- You’ll have all the normal responsibilities that a Home Office PCSO will have, but focused within a railway environment which will also allow you to enforce BTP…
- Drives store sales and growth by personally selling to customers.
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and productivity.
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
£8.21 an hour
- You will be working primarily on the shop floor approaching and assisting customers, demonstrating toys, helping on the till points and making sure your store…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.