jobs in Harborne
£8.72 - £9.00 an hour
- As Care Assistant you will help with transporting residents to appointments and activities outside of the Home, serve food in the dining room, complete dining…
£10.21 an hour
- A chance to work with children and adults alongside registered nurses and develop your skills on a daily basis?
- We will pay for your travel, accommodation*.
£8.31 an hour
- Exclusive Online Retail Discounts and Cash Back.
- Would you like to work for a multi-award winning Company and one of the Top 20 Care Home Groups in the UK?
- Beech Hill Grange is a private nursing home providing the highest quality care for 74 older people.
- Main duties include assisting with personal care and hygiene…
- Assisting in framework of social activities by interacting with residents and helping them to continue with hobbies and activities in the Home.
- Key Word Search - Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Residential Care Home, Senior Care Assistant, Medical, Care practitioner, Nurse Assistant.
£9.25 - £12.00 an hour
- Our service users are two young boys, under the age of 3 years old who both have a chronic lung disease.
- Why work for Apollo Home Healthcare?*.
£8.25 an hour
- QCF/NVQ 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
- Our home encourages involvement in a range of fun activities for all…
£8.21 an hour
- At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- For more information in how we store and use your information, please view our privacy…
£8.25 an hour
- Local Interview in Telford Town Centre.
- We are looking for experienced Residential Care Assistants for our client, a leading healthcare agency based in the West…
Be the first to see new jobs in Harborne
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.