jobs in Harborne
You refined by:
£20,000 a year
- Answering the telephone and re-directing calls as appropriate.
- Sending out sales invoices to local authorities.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the home.
- The successful candidate will be trained and will be expected to answer phone calls, create documents such as notices, assist with filling and uploading, help…
- You’ll have an excellent telephone manner and be able to work well with others in a busy and exciting team.
- You’ll be dealing with all triage queries that come…
- You will be the first point of contact for our managers and employees who are seeking HR Advice via email, telephone and face to face.
£17,136 a year
- Act as system administrator and first/main point of contact for cohort related issues from the team and customers and give appropriate advice and signposting.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- At least 1 year experience in an Admin role.
- General office duties such as scanning, photocopying, faxing and emailing.
- Duration: 12 Month fixed term contract.
£9 - £13 an hour
- This is a full time temporary role for 3 to 6 months.
- Managing a mailbox, responding and fielding queries to others in the team.
- Booking desks for the team.
£18,555 - £19,555 a year
- The key duties as the Client Administrator will be daily duties such as preparing and assisting with all client communications, co-ordination of projects with…
£15,500 a year
- Regular communication with internal and external contacts via telephone and in writing.
- The ability to work in a flexible and organised manner.
£9.12 an hour
- Our client, a successful and expanding company based in Sutton Coldfield are looking for an Administrator to start immediately on a 3 Month temporary basis…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.