jobs in Harborne
- If you really know your stuff about the products that we sell and can inspire customers and deliver exceptional service, we can offer you an exciting career in…
- We need friendly and approachable people in our retail stores to help our customers choose innovative and exciting products.
- Good literacy and numerical skills.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- We are currently looking for an experienced vehicle inspector to join a large well known fleet management company in the Worcester area.
Eveson Charitable Trust
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Educated to degree level or qualified by experience.
- 18 hours per week worked over 3 days Tuesday to Thursday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. (Full time equivalent 35 hours…
- Our trainees are all encouraged to make a wider contribution through business development activities, and wider initiatives such as CSR, diversity and sports…
£6.20 an hour
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
£11.88 - £14.80 an hour
- To provide business support to the Commercial Team e.g. ensuring that information, papers, reports, statistics etc. are available in a timely manner to meet…
£9.16 an hour
- The refurbished Riverside building that opened in September 2011 offers two large teaching spaces with multi-purpose sprung floors for indoor mini - games and…
£12 an hour
- MUST HOLD VALID CSCS card, minimum 2 working references, Full PPE and Have the right to work in the UK.
- CSCS carded Labourer required for an immediate start in…
- If you can speak one or more foreign languages and would like an important role where you can work in areas like politics, business or public service, this job…
Be the first to see new jobs in Harborne
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.