jobs in Harborne
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- You’ll be working all across the restaurant- explaining our choice of toppings, preparing a perfect patty, serving up our famously fresh fries, serving on the…
£49,172 a year
- As a National Grid employee, you’ll treat our customers as a priority, taking time to listen and work with them to help give them the best experience we…
- On a day to day basis you’ll speak with a broad range of customers, supporting with their queries.
- If you have the right attitude and are committed to…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- A new opportunity has arisen for a full time Team Administrators in the Solihull Enhanced Personality Disorder Pathway and Psychological Services at the Lyndon…
- Here in the UK we operate 17 properties in the UK comprising of 7 Crowne Plaza, 1 Holiday Inn, 3 DoubleTree by Hilton, 3 Hilton Garden Inn, 1 Hotel Indigo, and…
- From your first day, you'll join an unrivalled community of experts, where you will be supported and mentored in your chosen career path and encouraged to work…
£20,000 - £21,917 a year
- As a Trainer at St John Ambulance, you will be responsible for delivering and assessing a variety of First Aid and Health & Safety training courses to our…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- Engineering, Business, Social Science, Psychology or Ergonomics.
- Please note that we are unable to offer Tier 2 visa sponsorship for this role.
Be the first to see new jobs in Harborne
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.