jobs in Harborne
£8.50 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives on behalf of our client based in Tyseley.
- You must have previous warehouse experience.
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Supporting the consultants with admin.
- Must have excellent admin skills.
- High volume use of Microsoft packages.
- Must be able to write reports.
£9 an hour
- Must have a valid FLT Licence.
- We are currently looking for a skilled pipe fitters mate to work on a contract we have in Oldbury starting on the 21st October.
£22,000 a year
- Workshop materials coordination, ensuring that the job sheets for all programme are received within a timely manner of the workshop (in liaison with business…
£8.21 an hour
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for production operatives to join a well-established company based in Bloxwich.
- Work on a production line.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Do you have excellent organisational skills and enjoy a busy working environment?
- Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for a role where you can use…
£19,000 a year
- Benefits include a contributory pension scheme, favourable working hours and free onsite parking.
- Working hours / Monday - Friday 6:45 am - 16:50 pm.
- City and Guilds Level 2/3 or equivalent is desired.
- The hours of work are 0800 - 1700 (1400 Finish on Fridays).
Proactive Personnel Limited
£25,000 - £29,000 a year
- Ability to build positive working relations with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of transport planners,…
£8.21 an hour
- They are a busy engineering business who requires additional labour to complete work orders.
- Proactive Personnel are recruiting for a press operator for our…
Be the first to see new jobs in Harborne
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.