jobs in Hainault
You refined by:
Early Years Practitioner (undo)
Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB)
£22,630 a year
- As the designated Children’s Centre in the area, it offers an Ofsted registered 84-place day nursery which caters for children from 3 months to 5 years of age.
£22,800 - £23,211 a year
- We are providing education and care for 2 to 4 year-old children within a beautifully converted building within the grounds at Harris Primary Academy Peckham…
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- Our nurseries are lovely settings which focus on children aged between 0-5 and holds places for up to 90 children.
- Why come and work for us?
Twizzle Tops Nursery
- You must have lots of energy to have fun with the children to support their learning and development.
- We are looking for a caring and passionate practitioner…
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- You will be a driven and committed individual with a child centred approach with a minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years education or equivalent.
£9.05 - £9.37 an hour
- Child care qualification at level 2, 3 or above or relevant work experience in an Early Years setting.
- Willingness to try new experiences for the children.
- Candidates must hold an NVQ Level 3 in childcare or equivalent and meet the requirements as set out in the Statutory framework for the early years foundation…
- Applicants must hold a minimum relevant level 2 childcare qualification.
- Safeguarding is paramount so we will carry out a DBS check and require 2 satisfactory…
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Early Years (or equivalent).
- Preparing and engaging children in both indoor and outdoor activities that promote fun,…
Up Up and Away Preschool
- Must be at least level 2 qualified.
- Will be working closely with key children and their families, so needs to be approachable and have a positive mindset.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.