jobs in Hainault
You refined by:
- As a Marketing Intern, you will drive demand and influence the content and media through which Amazon engages with target markets and customers.
- Ability to remain calm in a busy and fast paced environment.
- He/she will assist the Senior Photographic Editor and Deputy Photographic Editor in the day-to-day…
- Conduct analysis of digital purchase and rental sales (e.g. iTunes, Sky Store).
- NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal…
- You will get great experience in working in a busy model agency environment.
- We need someone to work for 1-4 months and travel expenses will be paid.
- Please note, WIRED is hiring two editorial interns – one starting in late March and one in late April.
- Interns are expected to generate ideas for all of WIRED’s…
- An individual risk assessment, parental consent and safeguarding considerations will be required for those aged 15 - 17.
- Minimum Induction - within 3 weeks.
The Avascent Group
- Ability to communicate ideas and interact in an effective manner with research contacts, more senior staff and client personnel; and.
- This internship is for graduates for 3 months, working 35 hours per week and is paid the London Living Wage.
- Write social media content ie tweets.
- Support all regional Marketing Managers (and Sales Team as needed);
- Main liaison to retail field merchandising and training agency (UK);
- Very good writing skills, including editing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent oral and written English; fluency in at least one additional European language.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.