jobs in Greenwich West
You refined by:
£20,465 - £20,962 a year
- Working on the hospital’s busy reception, our Receptionists are responsible for processing clients who attend the hospital, answering telephone enquiries,…
- The role is all about service excellence, whether it is greeting clients, answering the telephone or providing refreshments.
£22,900 - £25,780 a year
- We are seeking a Receptionist who will be the first point of contact for a diverse range of front-of house queries whilst being the face of the organisation and…
- Maintain a professional image on duty, including a polite and courteous manner, cheerful disposition and punctuality.
- Start your winning career now!
- Good administrative and clerical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with customer service orientation.
- As a Receptionist, you’ll always be focused on great customer experience and exceptional customer service and you'll have a passion for working within…
- Booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and cashing up.
- As a TONI&GUY Receptionist, you will play a key part in the smooth running of the Reception…
- If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a team of Receptionists in this leading London law firm.
- We are looking for someone with a proven track record in…
- Join us as a Receptionist.
- Holiday Inn London Whitechapel is looking for a Part Time Receptionist to join our team.
- Dry Cleaning of Work Ware.
- You will be an ambassador for excellent service, dealing efficiently with all requests and queries from guests face to face or over the telephone whilst…
Be the first to see new jobs in Greenwich West
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.