jobs in Greenwich West
You refined by:
- Communicate well and demonstrate an efficient and friendly service to customers and clients at all times.
- Pass on customers comments immediately and take any…
- Booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and cashing up.
- As a TONI&GUY Receptionist, you will play a key part in the smooth running of the Reception…
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- As Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for NHS NEL to greet internal and external visitor.
- You will also be responsible for the management of…
- Generous Practice social budget – each quarter the Practice goes out on a fully expensed social event.
- Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year.
- We are looking for a Receptionist who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
- What we are looking for:
- To answer all calls in a friendly, efficient manner following standard company processes.
- Primarily, to act as receptionist and to provide a professional and…
- From answering telephone calls to keeping stylists’ columns running smoothly and dispensing great product advice, this job is more about client and staff…
£10 - £13 an hour
- You will be responsible for answering incoming telephone calls and connecting to the appropriate person within the business.
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- You'll be meeting and greeting customers as they visit the Bupa Centre for appointments and treatment and will be pivotal in ensuring they receive the best…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.