jobs in Greenwich West
You refined by:
Early Years Practitioner (undo)
£8.95 - £9.26 an hour
- This nursery has a sharp focus on observations, working with effective systems to ensure the children have the best opportunities to develop their young minds.
£22,980 a year
- All Enfield Learning Trust Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- As part of the Trust, we offer:
£65 - £85 a day
- A supportive primary school located in Hammersmith is looking for an Early Years Practitioner who can help to nurture the ambition of the young children in this…
Twizzle Tops Nursery
- You must have lots of energy to have fun with the children to support their learning and development.
- We are looking for a caring and passionate practitioner…
£21,543 a year
- A Level 3 or a Level 2 Early Years and Childcare qualification e.g. NNEB, CACHE, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent.
- What are you waiting for?
Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB)
- As part of their programme during the last year practitioners have had opportunities to visit amazing places in and around London with the children such as the…
- The Governors of Lea Nursery school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys working with children aged 2-5…
£60 - £70 a day
- The opportunity to work in a great primary school in Waltham Forest, in an attractive stimulating school setting conducive to team teaching and a supportive…
£14,000 - £15,000 a year
- You will be a driven and committed individual with a child centred approach with a minimum Level 2 or 3 qualification in Early Years education or equivalent.
Marish Academy Trust
£18,645 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a qualified Early Years Practitioner to create a stimulating, safe and caring teaching and learning environment and to promote the…
Be the first to see new jobs in Greenwich West
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.