You refined by:
Accounts Assistant (undo)
- Seasonal parties and local social events.
- Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Processing of sales invoices monthly and quarterly in a timely manner.
- Record and maintain cost allocation to sales invoices.
- Deal with Level 1 queries from customers.
- SUMMARY: Assist with the day to day posting and processing of sales and purchase invoices, reconciliation of bank…
- Assisting/ dealing with client queries on Statement/Invoices.
- Reporting to the UK Finance Manager this is a great opportunity for a part qualified/studier to…
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- Helping maintain a currency and petty cash desk.
- The successful candidate will ideally be studying towards an accountancy qualification and previously worked…
£27,000 a year
- Raising administration fees and sundry ad hoc invoices.
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- Providing support to the credit control team.
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an accounts assistant with 1-2 years' experience within financial services, looking for an exciting role working with a…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- The role will be supporting the company accountant with all the daily accounts activities such as, petty cash, invoice uploading on to Xero, daily, weekly and…
£26,000 a year
- This is a really busy and varied role with lots of scope for progression.
- My client is a fast growing Media Group consisting of 4 successful brands - Creative…
£25,000 a year
- Experience across sales and/or purchase ledger.
- Location: Central London (easy access via National Rail).
- Allocating monies received (BACS/cheques/cash).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.