You refined by:
Brampton Training and Consultancy (undo)
- To help customers throughout their visit, to issue, return, reserve and renew library stock to customers and assist them with the use of self service equipment…
- Role Purpose: To play an active role within the Information and Records Management Team, ensuring the council meets its obligations in handling statutory and…
- Job Purpose – To provide an effective and efficient first point of contact with all visitors, telephone callers and undertake administrative functions in…
- Day care officer to be able to help service users at the centre the duration they are at the centre reaching goals and carrying out activities to meet and set…
- To provide a safe and positive experience to those travelling Technical Knowledge and Experience: Awareness of data protection and handling information…
- Personal and professional demeanour which generates credibility and confidence amongst customers, Members, chief officers, managers, staff, external partners…
- A key focus of the job is to ensure practice reflects a non discriminatory approach and promotes dignity and respect in working with diverse groups of customers…
- Place orders with contractors, track and monitor completions and where completions are outside timescales raise with project managers.
- NVQ Level 2 in Care.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working with Learning Disabilities or in older people’s services .
- Must hold a catorgary D driving licence entitlement.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the needs of vulnerable members of our community including children with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.