jobs in Great Yarmouth NR29
You refined by:
Great Yarmouth NR31 (undo)
£9.69 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
£8.36 an hour
- You’ll also assist by inspiring the team around you to deliver the highest level of service to our customers whilst ensuring that all colleagues are happy,…
- We love our customers and the role of a Sales Assistant is all about making sure every customer receives excellent, first class service with a warm, friendly…
- Good practical and problem-solving skills.
- Painting and finishing the interior and exteriors of our hire fleet etc.
- Ability to follow guidance and instructions.
£8.35 an hour
- Working to targets they actively approach enough customers, creating a positive brand experience that leads to them purchasing and increasing sales in store.
- Able to translate documents, audio scripts and technical manuals.
- Strict deadline and schedule adherence.
- High QA standards and attention to detail.
- Learn the personal and professional skills involved in providing information about our holidays and selling to potential customers.
- As an Independent Visitor you will meet with the child or young person on a monthly basis for a few hours at a time.
£10.50 - £11.00 an hour
- A valid driving license and access to your own car.
- Being directly employed with us.
- Currently, our branch is looking for carers who work mornings, evenings or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.