jobs in Gravesend
£18,536 a year
- Driving licence would prove advantageous.
- Out in the community – Shopping, professional appointments (doctors etc.) & social and leisure activities.
- The post-holder will be providing practical and emotional support in the service user’s own home and signposting to other services where appropriate to enable…
- As a Support Worker at Rusthall Respite you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders to promote…
£8.65 an hour
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including personal care).
- Our ideal support worker will:
£8.50 an hour
- The Lifeways Group are looking for people interested in becoming a support worker; helping adults with Learning Disabilities live independently in their own…
£8.26 an hour
- Drivers need a full driving licence and the confidence and willingness to drive a small minibus (people carrier) or a mobility car.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.