jobs in Gravesend
You refined by:
Room Leader (undo)
£22,797 - £23,504 a year
- Our New Cross Nursery, based in Lewisham offers spacious and light indoor areas and a large outdoor garden where children are inspired to explore, learn and…
£19,000 a year
- The successful candidate must undergo an enhanced DBS check, must provide at least 2 satisfactory references and all other checks required by Ofsted.
£19,000 - £20,500 a year
- In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- You must be NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- A qualified nursery professional responsible for the day to day running of an allocated area or room within the…
- Working with your team to administer all activities within the room, innovating and challenging children.
- Relevant Early Years qualification, level 3 or above.
Purple Willows Nursery & Preschool
- Ensure all children in the two year old room receive progress checks as laid out in the Early Years Foundation Stage and that these are shared with parents in…
£11,000 - £14,500 a year
- We are seeking a Room Leader at this lovely setting in Dartford As Room Leader you will be passionate about working with children, watching them develop under…
£8 - £9 an hour
- If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at…
£19,500 - £23,000 a year
- As Nursery Room Leader, you will lead the day to day running of the room, ensuring that all children are cared for in a warm, safe and stimulating environment.
£22,500 - £24,500 a year
- We are looking for a L3 Qualified Childcare Nursery Room Leader to manage our practitioners and assistants.
- Work with other agencies including area SENCOs, EYFS…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.