jobs in Gravesend
You refined by:
- To be suitable for this role you will need to be a good driver with a full, clean licence, confident driving small vans up to 3.5 tonnes safely and efficiently.
- A full, valid clean driving licence, with a minimum of 4 years driving experience is essential.
- We have a hard working and high performing culture where…
- The successful candidate will hold a full, clean UK driving licence with experience in working in a fast paced commercial driving environment with experience of…
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
£7.95 - £8.46 an hour
- Meeting and greeting our customers.
- Suitable candidates will have held a full driving license for a minimum of three years.
- A Cycle to work scheme.
- An experienced Class 2 Driver with a HIAB certificate and hold the appropriate class 2 licence and CPC training records.
- What we are looking for.
- This role will give you the opportunity to provide outstanding customer service to our customers by driving them from airport to an Avis location.
£9.51 - £9.76 an hour
- The service between the two locations needs to be hassle free, efficient and on time to ensure customers are not disappointed by poor product availability when…
- Have good communication skills with both Customers and members of the public.
- Whatever customers need, Lyreco provide;
- 23 days holiday (increases yearly).
- As a Driver at our London branch, you’ll be responsible for providing excellent service, whilst delivering parcels and collecting returns from our customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.