jobs in Gravesend
You refined by:
Accounts Assistant (undo)
£17 - £18 an hour
- The Role: This Accounts Assistant position is a varied finance role based within a small finance and admin team...
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- Raising up to 150 sales invoices per week.
- The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working within a finance role where they have handled…
- Access to our onsite Sevenoaks restaurant which offers subsidised breakfast & lunch plus a wide range of snacks and drinks.
- Manage purchase ledger queries from suppliers and staff in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure that invoices are accurately input on the system, including…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- To provide cover/support for the Sales Ledger / Credit Controller during holiday and busy periods.
- There will also be a responsibility to ensure that the Sales…
- All aspects of purchase ledger and Sales Ledger maintenance and control.
- Perform accounting and administration duties related to the processing of Accounts…
- Matching invoices with completed purchase orders and chasing internal customers where appropriate.
- Dealing with internal invoice queries.
- We want a proactive individual with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude who’s prepared to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- This includes assisting the GFC with monthly analysis of Dorchester Collection departments: Operations, IT, Finance, Technical and Sales and Marketing …
Grafton Banks Finance Recruitment
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- The accounting team is responsible for maintaining an efficient, organised and accurate finance function for the business and the Accounts Assistant is…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.