jobs in Gravesend
You refined by:
£8.21 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Successful applicants will hold a UK driving licence, have access to a vehicle and be willing to travel.
- The role is well supported with weekly clinical and…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
- To assist in the creation of a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment, whilst maintaining the operational efficiency of the cash desk and complying with…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
£25,801 a year
- Helen Brand, HR Resourcing Advisor HelenBrand@southend.gov.uk.
- Ria Hart, Assistant HR Resourcing Advisor RiaHart@southend.gov.uk.
- To be eligible you must:
- A valid driving license Be flexible on your working hours A passion for great patient care.
- In running an efficient and highly effective collection and delivery…
- Gym memberships, large retail stores, local builders and mechanics, travel agents, phone line providers, local beauticians and much more.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.