You refined by:
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£9.50 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- We particularly invite applications from groups which are under-represented in our workforce such as older, female and ethnic minority candidates.
- Based in the Anglia Integrated Control Centre near Romford Station, you will manage the provision of customer information during disruption for the Greater…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
- Know our products and advise Customers accordingly.
- Greet Customers with a smile and provide them with product information in a friendly and efficient way.
£19,000 a year
- They will assist in planning, implementing and evaluating therapies, risk assessments and care plans in order to support the mental, emotional, physical and…
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.