jobs in Gravesend
You refined by:
- With your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide Genius advice and support to both customers and team members.
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- 3 + years in a fast-paced Administrative office.
- Dealing with time sheets and holiday requests.
- Dealing with client issues over the phone/via email.
- Keeping a constant watch with patrols/checks including checking the inside and outside areas of the store for any signs of damage, break-ins or tampering with…
- In addition to this we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification by automatic enrolment and…
- Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge.
- Enjoy talking to people and be at ease approaching customers and demonstrating our products…
- Current and Valid Full & Clean UK driving licence.
- To be responsible for holding keys for communal entrances, meter cupboards and allow access where appropriate…
- If you have a full UK driving licence, you may be asked to drive a BRC vehicle.
- However (subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental…
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- Searching for candidates on social media.
- Ideally candidates will have previous 180 experience or alternatively administration experience within Professional…
£200 - £265 a day
- Job Skills: asap, contract, freelance, job, junior ux researcher, research, tech, User Experience, user researching, UX Researcher.
- Salary: £200 - £265 per day.
- All volunteers have free access to the Employee Access Programme which provides free, confidential assistance with any work, personal or family issue.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.