jobs in Gravesend
£19,847 - £26,852 a year
- You must have a proven track record of engaging positively with young offenders or other vulnerable groups, plus providing support, advocacy and the ability to…
£34,902 a year
- Be customer focused and maintain positive relationships with customers and staff.
- Be highly accurate when handling data and analysis.
- What’s in it for you?
- The role of the Customer Service Officer (known at HSBC as a Business Specialist) is to deliver a professional face to face service experience to customers,…
£20,439 - £22,420 a year
- We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate right to work and DBS checks.
- For further information, please visit our Academy website…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
£60,000 a year
- Are you an experienced Sales Executive, Business Development Manager or Retail Sales Assistant?
- As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling…
- Periods away from home may be required on rare occasions.
- For further information please email RecruitmentSE@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk or telephone 01865…
£8.40 an hour
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- The key thing is to be helpful and friendly the perfect assistant for customers that youll likely get to know by name.
- The kind of person we need:
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Band 2 £17,652 - £19,020 pa pro rata + HCAS £3,722 pa pro rata.
- The interview process will include an initial Telephone Interview and then a Face to Face…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.