jobs in Gravesend
You refined by:
UK Government - MI5
£24,717 a year
- Such as: postal worker – machine operative – security guard – caretaker - farm worker – catering assistant – receptionist – sales assistant.
- You will get great experience in working in a busy model agency environment.
- We need someone to work for 1-4 months and travel expenses will be paid.
- > Liaising with British Red Cross volunteers and service users, to enable them to attend the Parliamentary reception.
- Minimum Induction - within 3 weeks.
Kay Couture London
- Arrange and flesh out talking points for press visits, interviews, appointments, and press conferences.
- Cultivate relationships with journalists in order to…
- Reporting to the Publicity Director for HQ and Mills & Boon, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative running of the department.
Event Management Training
West End W1B
- Displays a polite and professional attitude to internal and external customers.
- For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are…
£20,000 a year
- Driving engagement on our Reward offer by building communication plans and materials e.g. online and offline campaigns across our sites and digital platforms,…
- General administration: Maintaining and updating events calendar, preparing briefing docs, organising filing system, cataloguing photos and videos, invoice…
- Working on functional briefs and in store executions across the different key retail partners.
- Ownership of several small projects on a seasonal basis including…
- A degree in a sustainability related subject (we’re open to you showing us what you can do).
- Have some experience in the construction, maintenance, or housing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.