jobs in Gravesend
You refined by:
£26,959 a year
- As Assistant Curator of Public Programmes you will work collaboratively with colleagues across the Learning and Research and Curatorial Departments and other…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
£15,094 a year
- Answer, screen and forward incoming telephone calls answering queries where possible and redirecting appropriately.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative.
£25,802 a year
- In recent years the Gallery has attracted around 2 million visits and is among London’s most popular museums.
- We are looking for a motivated individual who will…
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Presentation – You will have a flare for graphic design and be adept at using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and other software to help analysts and policy advisors…
- With a positive and flexible approach, you will have the determination and resilience to work to tight timeframes, ensuring safety is a priority at all times.
£22,445 a year
- To undertake the role you will need strong problem-solving skills and be able to respond to system issues, a wide variety of queries and to aid in creating…
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£27,162 a year
- The High Downs Project Officer will do this by leading teams of volunteers, engaging local communities, land owners, local planning authorities, parish councils…
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
£8.50 an hour
- What’s more, you’ll have some impressive tech to help you out.
- You will be working 6 to 20 hours per week on a fixed term basis until 1st January 2020, a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.