jobs in Grampian Region
£9.10 an hour
Personal Assistants have the most important role within ENABLE Scotland by making a positive difference every day to the lives of the people we support. No…
£19,657 - £22,039 a year
- Travel within the service area you are contracted for and supporting the travel and transportation of people who we support in accordance with their support…
- Previous recent transport planning experience is essential.
- We are recruiting an experienced traffic controller to support our transport operations for…
£22,479 - £23,209 a year
- Promote the wellbeing of all service users within a professional Christian framework in a sensitive caring manner affording them dignity and respect.
£18,360 - £18,602 a year
- To prepare and serve nutritionally balanced and attractively presented meals and snacks to reflect the individual needs and requests of the service user…
- This time averages out as 1.5 sessions per week and equates to 1 session each week providing off island based support using telephone, attend anywhere or video…
£9.18 an hour
- Establish and run a local community forum, or make connections with one that already exists.
- Discounts on Co-op products and services, including 20% discount…
- Full registration with a licence to practise with the GMC is required.
- Informal enquiries should be made to Mr Peter Bodkin, Consultant Neurosurgeon, Ward 205,…
- NEBOSH General / Construction Cert as a minimum – degree level qualification or equivalent preferred.
- Lead CDM Audits on projects through prepare, design and…
£17,457 a year
- To assist other staff members in all aspects of housekeeping, as directed by senior staff.
- To ensure that the housekeeping tasks are completed satisfactorily…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.