jobs in Grampian Region
Facilities Delivery ,Facilities Grampian , NHS Grampian Domestic & Support Services Team are looking to recruit Domestic Assistants across our sites.…
- Completion of all administration and communications relevant to the role, in line with local and national requirements and standards.
- Facilitation and involvement in recruitment and selection activities including Open Day Awareness events and promotional activities and co-ordination and…
- They should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to manage time effectively.
£18,600 - £20,606 a year
- Health Care Support Worker Full Time/Part time 28hrs.
- You will be required to work on shift rotation that includes night duty.
Women NHSG ,Acute Women & Children NHSG , An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Out Patient Assistant, Band 2, in the Women's Day Clinic. The gynaecology…
- Car owner / driver and current driving licence or access to a car required.
- Enabling patients along the rehabilitation pathway, to achieve the aim of returning home or to a homely setting.
- The post is varied and busy, with competing demands on a daily basis.
- It is vital that the applicant has nursing knowledge and two years experience in a…
- Full registration with a licence to practice with the GMC is required.
- Acceptance of the post extends training to include a ST6 year and will take the applicant…
- Applicants must have previous supervisory experience, excellent communication and keyboard skills and must be able to demonstrate initiative and ability to…
- Audio typing, minute taking, reception duties, setting up systems, producing reports, diary management, experience of MS Office, excellent communication skills,…
- No never ending duty days No home visits (ever!) No paperwork Flexible working on your own terms Work from home No need to negotiate traffic Supplement your…
Clinical Support Servs 6 NHSG ,Acute Clinical Support Services NHSG , A vacancy has arisen for an experienced full time Secretary to join our friendly,…
- Applicants should hold a degree in Audiology and registration with either the RCCP or HCPC.
- Informal enquiries regarding the post are welcomed by Clive Matthews…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.