jobs in Grampian Region
- Able to work to according to targets set by customers.
- Placing stickers on products on the conveyor.
- Staff discount on our products at the Walkers Shortbread…
- Audio typing, minute taking, reception duties, setting up systems, producing reports, diary management, experience of MS Office, excellent communication skills,…
- Full registration with a licence to practice with the GMC is required.
- Acceptance of the post extends training to include a ST6 year and will take the applicant…
- In addition, applicants should have good organisational and keyboard skills and be confident in their use of IT systems.
- Informal enquiries: Mrs Karen Thain, Unit Support Manager.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide secretarial support to the radiologists…
- 33 hours rota basis including weekends.
- Full training provided and good command of English language essential to perform this role safely.
- Experience of waiting list management is desirable however training will be provided.
- Accurate keyboard skills and previous secretarial experience is essential.
- Applicants should hold a degree in Audiology and registration with either the RCCP or HCPC.
- Informal enquiries regarding the post are welcomed by Clive Matthews…
- However during periods of annual leave and sickness the post-holder will be required to work over 5 days, Monday to Friday.
- No never ending duty days No home visits (ever!) No paperwork Flexible working on your own terms Work from home No need to negotiate traffic Supplement your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.