jobs in Grampian Region
£20,805 - £26,903 a year
- Join us and we will provide full training along with a competitive pay, access to a generous salary-linked civil service pension scheme, multiple staff…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- The nurse bank provides a pool of staff working a variety of shifts, on an as-and-when required basis.
- You will be the first point of contact for meeting and greeting visitors to the establishment and will interact with people from a wide range of backgrounds,…
- The individual should possess excellent communication skills and be able to cope with the demand of a busy reception area.
£25,978 - £34,998 a year
- Whether they’re old or young, struggling with addiction or trying to find a better path in life, they each have their own story, their own needs and their own…
- Completion of all administration and communications relevant to the role, in line with local and national requirements and standards.
Facilities Delivery ,Facilities Grampian , NHS Grampian Domestic & Support Services Team are looking to recruit Domestic Assistants across our sites.…
- Facilitation and involvement in recruitment and selection activities including Open Day Awareness events and promotional activities and co-ordination and…
Women NHSG ,Acute Women & Children NHSG , An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Out Patient Assistant, Band 2, in the Women's Day Clinic. The gynaecology…
- They should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to manage time effectively.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.