jobs in Govan
You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
- Problem solving and understanding when to escalate problems would be highly advantageous as would the ability to identify and fully support development of…
£8.25 an hour
- We pay £8.25 per hour with 2 guaranteed pay increases within 12 months.
- Successful candidates will be subject to a Credit File Check and basic Criminal Record…
£17,436 a year
- Working as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them.
- Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
Northern Marine Management Limited
- The Customer Service Advisor is the first line support for when customers (bookers/ Accounts Payable staff/ travellers) are contacting Clyde Travel as part of a…
- In particular, they will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers and dealing with all general customer enquiries.
£10.12 an hour
- Support new and existing customers with their Debit Card enquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service, ensuring all customers are dealt with quickly and…
£9.00 - £11.20 an hour
- It is inbound roles in which you will be dealing with calls that cover a range of customer enquiries.
- Do you enjoy helping customers?
- This is a part time position, core hours are 16 per week, with flexibility needed to work weekends and weekdays.
£17,127 a year
- Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Call Centre |…
£8.21 an hour
- The successful candidate will be responsible for service renewals and product information with existing customers over the telephone.
- Up to £350 monthly bonus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.