jobs in Govan
£17,695 a year
- New Care Assistant Opportunity in Knightswood, Glasgow.
- We also pay the cost of your PVG Membership or record update.
- SVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- You will be involved in many of the general day-to-day activities at Mosswood Care Home that help our residents live a…
£9.10 an hour
- Exclusive Online Retail Discounts and Cash Back.
- PVG / DBS application paid for.
- Access to bespoke online and face to face training provided by Holmes Care…
- You will assist with personal care, daily living tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
£9 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
- Able to access a vehicle (or – depending on where you’re based – willing to use public transport to travel between homes).
- Become a care assistant at SCRT.
Kinning Park Care Home
- The provision of safe quality care, individualised care, helping with social activities and residents’ interests, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with…
- Act as a key worker to a number of residents, providing friendship and supporting their needs and taking part in social activities.
£9 an hour
- As a Care Assistant you will be supporting people in your local community enabling them to live as independently as possible in their own homes providing the…
- SVQ level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Escort residents travelling to and from the care home, such as for hospital visits and social outings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.