jobs in Govan
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
- If you are interested in further developing your professional career, we can support you towards achieving both competency and knowledge based NVQ Level 3 (QCF)…
- Their skills will contribute to sales and profit through demonstrating excellent customer service, selling skills, and product knowledge to engage customers.
- Primarily, you’ll provide information to customers, working alongside the Optometrist, to help them select the best products and services to ensure customers…
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 2 equivalent in Pharmacy Services and may currently be or have previous experience of working as a Pharmacy Advisor …
- You'll need to have lots of Pharmacy experience, be registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the General Pharmaceutical Council and if you have an Accuracy…
We have removed 25 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.