- We have an exciting Part Time / Full Time Sales Assistant opportunity in our busy Glasgow Central Store working a Sunday 7.30am -2pm.
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- The University is seeking to appoint a member of stores & logistics staff, who will be responsible for the receipt and movement of all goods and materials…
£8.24 an hour
- Helping us to create a friendly, relaxing and professional environment, as a Front of House Team Member you’ll provide exceptional and efficient customer…
- Service Advisor you’ll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out.
- Of customers over the telephone.
- Centre experience are not essential.
£24,199 - £26,426 a year
- The Librarian will create a framework for schools who are interested in parent or pupil volunteers having a role in supporting the primary school library, and…
£8.35 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
East Dunbartonshire Leisure & Culture Trust
£27,191 - £31,461 a year
- Active Schools Coordinators are responsible for developing an infrastructure to recruit, support and sustain a network of volunteers, coaches, leaders and…
- The role consists of various reception duties, which will include Welcome Services, Floor Hosting, Room Bookings, Events, and Switchboard.
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.