jobs in Glasgow G4
- Volunteers will be participating in a wide range of projects, including British Red Cross services such as Independent Living and Fundraising; creating and…
- Community fundraising office volunteers support local fundraising teams in raising awareness of our cause, our fundraising events and our activities.
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting…
- The above activities can be undertaken from home and are flexible in terms of days and times undertaken.
- Community Fundraising volunteer - Promoting the British…
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- Generating interest in your community in what we do and how they can…
- Certain tasks may, however, be unavailable to under 18's and parental consent, risk assessment and safeguarding considerations will apply.
- Own means of transport would be beneficial.
- Repayment of expenses (by prior agreement).
- We know everyone is different and will try to tailor the volunteering…
- Co-ordination of collections - You may wish to advance to counting cash and banking, plus recruiting and leading a small team of collectors.
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.