jobs in Glasgow G4
You refined by:
- Quarriers Glasgow Connect is based within the North West of the city of Glasgow and provides housing and outreach support to adults with a learning, physical…
- Place2Be works with over 294 primary and secondary schools, reaching a school population of over 142,000 children.
- This is a key strategic role in promoting and driving forward the development of an effective and integrated screening programme for Scotland.
- We are looking for a Volunteer Befriender to support a gentleman to source music based activities – concerts, jamming sessions and to attend them.
- We would also hope that, as the relationship develops, they may support the young man to gaming event, Rangers football matches and other social activities.
- Serving customers at the till.
- The chance to gain a recognised NVQ qualification (dependent on criteria).
- An interest in charity retail.
- Help us to help others.
- Application form, interview, references and disclosure.
- General administration tasks including photocopying, filing, customer service, preparing training…
- There is disabled access at the project and expenses will be provided.
- Selection process will include volunteer application form, meeting with Team Leader/staff…
- Volunteers can access full range of Quarriers training opportunities, this will include health and safety.
- Application form, interview and PVG disclosure.
- You will be responsible for organising a recycling event in your community.
- As such you will have a target to raise, and will need to plan your activities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.