jobs in Glasgow G32
- Working in a team based environment to processes and analyze change orders for SKU creation, product releases, changes, corrections and discontinuation for our…
£9.31 an hour
- From the batch card (e.g. bag weight, type of unit etc.) and using scales, you will be required to accurately weigh-out the appropriate quantities of each…
£24,670 - £30,742 a year
- An exciting opportunity for an eHealth Project Officer has arisen in our NHS Greater Glasgow & Clydes eHealth Strategy & Programmes Team.
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
University of the West Scotland
£23,754 - £28,332 a year
- You will have experience of providing excellent customer-service and focused administrative support; experience within a research environment in a higher…
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- As a Waiting List Co-ordinator you responsible for the overall management of the Out-Patient waiting list.
- Informal Contact: Samantha Bell, RMC Lead, Tel No:…
£23,249 - £33,202 a year
- In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that the child or young person understands; the reason for admission, the social and educational programme he…
- Dealing with queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Interact with various internal departments and external suppliers to resolve any queries.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- Based on both the sales floor and in the dispensary, you will be given the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience whilst working towards your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.