jobs in Glasgow G32
You refined by:
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
£63,570 - £74,710 a year
- Implementation and review of all HR policy relating to the workforce planning and health and social care integration for the organisation.
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
- Duties will include reception, administration, scanning and computer work.
- You should have excellent communication skills and computer literacy.
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- You will be qualified to HNC level or have a relevant technical qualification such as SVQ level 3 and be able to demonstrate additional acquired knowledge.
- An excellent telephone manner and communication skills are essential.
- A friendly and approachable manner is required as the receptionist role expands to include…
- The Improvement Team has a vacancy for an Improvement Advisor to cover the North Health and Social Care Partnership.
£26,000 a year
- Experience working with adults and children with learning disabilities, epilepsy, autism and physical support needs.
£9.35 an hour
- Please note as driving is required for this role, you will need to hold a valid driving licence in order to be considered.
- A creative and caring approach.
£19,000 - £23,000 a year
- This role could lead to genuine progression as the company is growing quickly.
- Experience and attitude are more important than qualifications, but a mechanical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.