jobs in Glasgow G32
You refined by:
Arnold Clark (undo)
- As an administrator, you’ll be a key member of Arnold Clark’s busy recruitment team, offering capable administrative support every day.
- Answering inbound and outbound customer calls when required.
- Handling customer queries and bookings over the phone.
- Achieving daily targets set by management.
- Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
- This position will be a perfect fit for someone who…
£35,000 a year
- Whether you’ve worked in retail, a call centre or a sales environment, you’ll need a proven ability to deliver fantastic customer service.
- You won’t mind going the extra mile for customers and you’ll be committed to making their experience with us a positive and memorable one.
£8.80 an hour
- Respectful and courteous attitude to driving.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Part Time Driver/Valeter to join our Car & Van Rental branch in…
- Our Trainee Sales Administrators are responsible for supporting our branches’ sales administration and keeping things running like clockwork.
- A full UK driving licence.
- You’ll be able to interact in a highly professional manner at all times.
- As our Vehicle Progressor, you’ll be required to book cars…
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to build a strong rapport with customers.
- As an Arnold Clark Contact Centre Service Agent, you’ll be responsible…
- Handling enquiries from various departments and our branch network, making sure they are completed quickly and accurately.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.