jobs in Glasgow G32
£12,932 a year
- Our warehouses are fast paced and time sensitive.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£19,482 - £21,293 a year
- Salary: Grade 2: £19,482 - £21,293 (Bar point: £20,262).
- Successful applicants will be subject to a PVG Disclosure Check & Certificate of Good Conduct (as…
£8.35 an hour
- The person who gets to know all kinds of customers and understand their home improvement projects, before opening their eyes to what's really possible.
£22,984 a year
- The role of the (SDAS) Drug and Alcohol Support Worker is specifically to provide person-centred support and appropriate interventions for individuals within a…
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- Contacting customers by telephone and answering customer queries.
- Work flexibly and as part of a team, working with and maintaining professional relationships…
£25,258 a year
- Experience of providing a customer focused administration service.
- Experience of using digital tools to manage content / guidance.
£8.30 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants work alongside the management team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store.
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- It would be desirable if you have a current driving licence but not essential as you maybe be asked to travel to other NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde locations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.