jobs in Glasgow Airport
Appointed for Scotland
£8,584 a year
- NHS 24 is responsible for the delivery of clinical assessment and triage, health advice and information by telephone and online services to the population of…
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- Contacting customers by telephone and answering customer queries.
- Work flexibly and as part of a team, working with and maintaining professional relationships…
£24,108 - £31,362 a year
- Due to the nature of the work and the geographical area, some travel by official vehicle will be inevitable and applicants must have a full manual driving…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£20,404 - £26,806 a year
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary.
- A good understanding of life sciences research and experience in working in an administrative role…
£19,482 - £21,293 a year
- Salary: Grade 2: £19,482 - £21,293 (Bar point: £20,262).
- Successful applicants will be subject to a PVG Disclosure Check & Certificate of Good Conduct (as…
£8.21 an hour
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
£25,000 a year
- Previous complaint handling & resolution experience within the financial sector.
- Fyte are currently working with a Glasgow based Financial Services organisation…
- As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are…
£42,000 a year
- Processing and manage expenses, invoices and purchase orders.
- The CEO needs a enthusiastic and energetic individual to help her with day to day duties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.