jobs in Glasgow Airport
You refined by:
- The successful applicant will handle a range of customer queries across a range of channels, using strong customer focussed skills and ensuring customers…
£9.50 - £12.50 an hour
- Being the first point of contact for all customers and visitors.
- Have a friendly and polite telephone manner.
- Taking incoming and outgoing calls.
£18,500 a year
- Our ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position along with excellent IT skills, with good communication and interpersonal skills and a…
£8.21 an hour
- The Temporary Worker will provide administrative duties for tribunal services, including: Data Entry Photocopying Attending to Clerk Hearings Writing and…
£9.34 an hour
- Processing Sensitive Client and Customer information.
- Identify the key information for each account and record this accurately.
- What you will need to have:
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Has regular contact with customers, suppliers or employees outside the immediate work area.
- NVQ Level 3 academic qualifications including English and Maths.
- Respond to telephone enquiries in a timely professional manner.
- Ensure that fair treatment of clients is at the forefront of all activities and that all…
- This is a crucial role and you will be heavily involved in the day to day running of our clinic, providing a professional and friendly reception for clients,…
- You will also raise purchase orders for sub-contracted works, and ensure all quotations are dealt with according to our processes, and will be the first point…
£11.50 an hour
- Responsible for the provision of comprehensive, end-to-end administrative support for a portfolio of postgraduate courses, which encompasses the timetabling of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.