jobs in Glasgow Airport
You refined by:
- If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role please contact Alice Harper, Chief Executive Officer.
£30,018 a year
- Quarriers provides practical care and support for vulnerable children, adults and families who face extremely challenging circumstances across Scotland.
- You will be required to attend a minimum of 6 Board meetings each year, serve on one Committee (which meet from 3 to 6 times per year), visit the Charities…
£18,252 a year
- Participate in the development and maintenance of professional and caring relationships between staff and young people in pursuit of their personal development,…
- Application form, informal chat, references and appropriate disclosure.
- All agreed out of pocket expenses will be provided, this will include travel from home…
- Application form, interview, references and disclosure.
- General administration tasks including photocopying, filing, customer service, preparing training…
- Support gentleman to go out and access activities in the community such as going to the cinema, bowling and swimming.
- Build up good relationship and friendship.
- Application form, references and PVG disclosure.
- We need help two or three days a week.
- The minimum age for this role is 18 years old.
- We are looking for a Volunteer Befriender to support a gentleman to source music based activities – concerts, jamming sessions and to attend them.
- A driver would be an advantage, although this is not essential as arrangements can be made for the volunteer and person supported to be dropped off and picked…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.