jobs in Glasgow Airport
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- Contacting customers by telephone and answering customer queries.
- Work flexibly and as part of a team, working with and maintaining professional relationships…
- A recognised and valuable qualification in Engineering.
- Just a few things we would need from you:
- Competitive salary, company pension, company sick pay scheme,…
£32,817 - £40,322 a year
- You will have a minimum 2 years of experience of observing and assessing candidates in their workplace and have access to your own car to undertake workplace…
£13,293 a year
- Excellent customer service skills, face to face and via telephone, and good IT skills are essential.
- Salary Range: Year 1: £11,196, Year 2 - £13.293.
- You will train through GTG to SVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Body Repair.
- As well as attending the training centre for week block release of training, regular…
The Flying Start Nursery
- We are recruiting a full range of staff including: Senior Practitioners, Practitioners, Support Workers and Modern Apprentices.
£250 a week
- Emailing previous customers and asking for pictures, feedback, reviews, recommendations.
- Our client is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to…
- Recognised national qualifications of L3 Business Administrator or Scottish equivalent.
- 18 months consisting of rotations of 6 months in each of our departments…
- Basic motor vehicle technology will be a part of the course as well as telephone and sales techniques.
- Sourcing parts for customers and technical staff.
£163 - £231 a week
- Dealing with travel requests and processing expenses.
- 29 days holiday, after two years working with the company your holiday allowance will increase by a day…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.