jobs in Fulwood
£16,965 a year
- Young people can live within our accommodation for up to 2 years so that they can move on successfully to their own accommodation in a planned and coordinated…
£46,000 a year
- Retail and sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their…
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- Our very busy office is the heart of the school and we need a friendly and capable person who can join our Office Manager in order to support the staff,…
£16,089 - £16,381 a year
- Our exams operate morning, afternoon and up to two evenings per week.
- Setting up on-screen tests, distribution of scripts and supervision of students during…
£20,752 a year
- The duties for this post require the applicant to have a full current driving licence that enables them to drive in the UK.
- Mark, count and measure trees.
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- You will also play a critical part in delivering the ambitions outlined in our refreshed education and training strategy, including achieving maximum uptake of…
- All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure &…
£22,384 - £51,835 a year
- As a Train Driver it’s your responsibility to ensure our customers reach their destination in a safe manner and on time.
- These are exciting times for Northern.
- Communicate effectively with and assist staff and customers in the interests of safety and customer service.
- Undertake Train Guard responsibilities in line with…
£9.50 an hour
- Whether you are looking for a second job to supplement your income, studying for a degree or training for a marathon our Administrator role in Preston can work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.