jobs in Fulwood
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£21,166 - £24,799 a year
- You will work as part of a team under a Practice Manager working alongside qualified Social Workers delivering support to children and their families subject to…
£18,603 - £20,345 a year
- As a Support Worker you will work as a team in our residential home to support 4/5 young people in our care.
- Paid 2 week full induction before you start.
£16,933 a year
- Closing Date: 3 January 2020.
- A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
£16,933 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£21,451 a year
- You will carry out ongoing assessments of customers needs through a person centred support plan, linking them into other services and support as necessary to…
£8.21 - £8.56 an hour
- Exemplar rewards – Including: retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, Holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
£8.65 an hour
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including personal care).
- Our ideal support worker will:
- Must have experience providing personal care, practical and emotional care and support to adults/children with learning disabilities.
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Working as part of a team, you will be required to also meet the social and emotional needs of the individuals you support, using person-centred planning…
£19,400 a year
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning, 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days after first year, automatic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.