jobs in Fulwood
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£9 - £14 an hour
- These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
- Successful applicants must have recent experience in the delivery of care in a similar environment and have or be willing to gain an NVQ 2 in health and social…
- You will be delivering quality personal care to each of our residents, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and…
£8.21 an hour
- Providing physical and mental stimulation, taking part in leisure and social activities with residents, individually and as a group.
- What we offer in return:
£9.50 - £9.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed: mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
- To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person-centred approach.
- To actively support other Care Workers.
£8.26 an hour
- As a Care Assistant under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social needs of our residents.
- Able to access a vehicle (or – depending on where you’re based – willing to use public transport to travel between homes).
£328 a week
- Commitment to quality and customers.
- Own transport OR willingness to use public transport essential.
- Interserve Learning & Employment - Learning Provider.
£9 - £12 an hour
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all.
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.