jobs in Fulwood
You refined by:
£23,529 a year
- Initial 12 week Prison Officer Entry Level Training (POELT) on full pay and expenses, with a NVQ Level 3 Diploma when you finish.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Target driven - *this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- You will deliver a high standard of service at all times to and customers and visitors to the building and you will ensure that all visitors are dealt with in a…
£24,799 - £27,905 a year
- The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects staff to share this commitment.
£23,118 a year
- Motiv8 is a programme that is being delivered across the 10 regions of Greater Manchester.Due to the nature of the role, a full driving licence and use of a car…
Smithy Bridge Primary
£1,985 - £2,065 a month
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- A full clean UK driving licence is essential and previous experience in this type of role is paramount.The successful applicant requires a mature attitude with…
£9.23 an hour
- An NVQ in Warehousing or relevant subject would be beneficial.
- Must be educated to secondary school level with basic numeracy and literacy skills.
£8.21 an hour
- Other duties will include, till and cash operation, stock control, merchandising and assisting the store management team by maintaining a clean and well…
£23,000 a year
- Please note, only female applicants need apply and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
- The main purpose of this role will be to support women…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.