jobs in Fulwood
You refined by:
£17,364 a year
- Assist in the transporting of passengers in a safe, caring manner.
- Operating the vehicle tailgate-lift during the boarding and alighting of passengers.
£21,166 - £24,799 a year
- The Children & Family Wellbeing Service enables children and families to access appropriate support as early as possible, to help them maintain their quality of…
£8.21 an hour
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience and make every moment right.
- Prepare and serve our popular truly loved beverages.
- What will my role look like?
- You’re a natural at customer service and may already have retail sales experience.
- This is a part time position, core hours are 8 per week, with flexibility…
Account Details Chorley Council
£18,426 - £18,795 a year
- For further information please telephone Dave Tetlow 01257 515925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be aware if you are disabled or your last employer was…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Working with departmental managers to assess training needs.
- We are currently recruiting for an Administration and Training Officer, within the Hotel Services…
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- Experience of working with children with ASD within a school setting.
- Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy and a…
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations.
- WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU.
- Producing a wide range of patisserie products including deserts, cakes, tarts, tray bakes, terrines etc. for a variety of clients.
- Keen and willing to learn.
- Our Barista roles start at National Minimum Wage, which then rise following training periods and certain development stages.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.