jobs in Fulwood
You refined by:
£19,704 - £22,275 a year
- The purpose of this role is to ensure the highest levels of data quality are input and maintained within the Constabulary’s investigations via administration…
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
- Process till transactions securely, quickly and accurately.
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
£8.35 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £8.35 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£21,166 - £24,799 a year
- You must have NVQ Level 3 (Teaching Assistant) or equivalent; and at least 3 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English Grade A-C.
£9.55 an hour
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- You must enjoy dealing with people, be friendly polite, and willing to offer support, advice and assistance to colleagues and customers.
£33,979 a year
- Employment at the College is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post involving regulated activity will also be…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Knowledge and experience of social media platforms.
- Experience in working collaboratively and taking responsibility for a busy and varied workload.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.