jobs in Frampton Cotterell
You refined by:
Kitchen Assistant (undo)
- We are looking for Kitchen Assistants to join our family, preparing exceptional dishes for our customers.
- Having a love of food.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Work unsupervised in a fast paced restaurant environment.
- To assist with timely production and presentation of food on the appropriate section, kitchen cleaning…
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like.
- Passionate about working in hospitality.
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness…
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner.
- We look for enthusiasm, ability to adapt, well presented, excellent attitude to work and…
£8.21 an hour
- For more exciting opportunities please visit our career website: https://www.sppcareers.com/uk.
- Award winning training with accredited qualifications and great…
£17,266 a year
- Working on Roster to include weekends and Bank Holidays.
- The successful candidate must be honest, hard working and reliable with a pleasant demeanour and good…
- Hours Contracted: Full time: 30 hours / Part time: 15 hours.
- Free Ecoffee cup so you too can #choosetoreuse.
- Not worked in a kitchen before?
- Develop a positive relationship with all residents, staff and other visitors to the home by becoming an integral part of the team.
£8.38 an hour
- To assist with the preparation and serving of healthy, nutritionally balanced meals and snacks to all children in the nursery setting.
£8.21 - £8.81 an hour
- Working with the team to make the home a wonderful place for our customers to live.
- Involving our customers where possible and practical when undertaking tasks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.