jobs in Frampton Cotterell
You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
- Helping customers make great decisions in our shop, you’ll become an expert in the wide range of bikes, accessories and services that we offer, with access to…
- Understand the wider company sales strategy to recognise sales leads and escalate as.
- Establish and build effective working relationships with both internal and…
- Our products, from clothes through to toys and nursery furniture, are designed especially with our customers' needs in mind.
- A passion for customer service.
£17,650 a year
- Customer Service Advisor (full time, permanent contract) – an opportunity to work within the branch network, providing support to our customers, head office and…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
- An annual bonus, based on performance.
- , we'll depend on you to act as the first point-of-contact for our customers, mainly face to face in a confident, professional and knowledgeable manner.
£17,127 a year
- Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Call Centre |…
£7.05 - £9.00 an hour
- Thriving in a team and learning new skills, you’ll confidently deal with customers with tact and sensitivity too.
- Discounted membership at our leisure centres.
£20,400 - £22,400 a year
- A polite, confident and friendly telephone manner with the ability to build relationships with customers.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Customer…
- Learning all there is to know about Dyson technology, exciting customers and proactively spotting opportunities to promote sales through service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.